Thursday, April 8, 2010

OPIUM Fashion Agency Oops!




For those who have asked me what happened to the photo used in the advertisement by Opium Fashion Agency in the April 2010 edition of Second Style magazine, the following recent blog posting by OPIUM should explain things. 

For all who have contacted me in world and out, I deeply appreciate your support and kind words.

If you care to see the advertisement in it’s original format, an arrangement has been reached between Anastacia Markova, CEO, Opium Fashion Agency, Romeo Torvalar, General Manager of Graphic Design and myself  for OFA to place the ad once again in Second Style magazine for the month of May.

Should you wish to view the original copy prior to publication in Second Style, please feel free to see that here or on my flickr page at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cherieparker/4482668389/

I don't like to boast about my own work. But I will say this has to be, of all the photos I’ve created, my personal favorite. I personally want to thank the following models who made this photo as special as I believe it is.  

A huge and heartfelt THANK YOU! to, Katina Magic, Wicca Merlin, Pumpkin Saenz and Trouble Inglewood.  You guys truly make this photo what it is and for that I thank you all. 

Cherie Parker 
Exclusive Studios

No comments: