Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Second Life Fashion Blog zzzzzzzzzz


Yes folks, it's another Second Life Fashion Blog... I know... I know, you've been there, done that, got the cheesy t-shirt. But wait... there's more. If you subscribe now, not only will you learn that Pink Platform Shoes are NOT fashionable, but you'll also have the opportunity to check out new designs by my boss Kira Rosewood and shapes by moi. That's right, I know you're shaking your head in disbelief right now, but it's true. All that can be yours for the low low price of ZERO lindens... you heard me ZERO!! So hop on board the Blunt Fashion Sense train folks and get ready because I may be new to blogging... and okay granted the last person on the face of the planet to have a blog, but I'm going to tell you what's what in the Second Life Fashion scene as I see it. So dig out those pink platforms... toss them in your trash folder 'cuz here I come baby!

No comments: