Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She Didn't Tempt Adam with an Apple

New Skin. Two of my favorite words. And when Sachi Vixen calls you up and says... “would you like to try my new skin?”… well let’s just say that’s even better and the answer is always YES!

Knowing how much of a perfectionist she is I am always happy to try something new of hers. Honestly I must say I've not worn but one or two of her skins in the past. But now I’m asking myself why that is? Take a look at this newest creation of hers called Jodie. She’s stunning! Look at the lines of the body and the detail! It’s just amazing. Her smooth quality and graceful highlights. Sigh… I love good skin. And this is good skin. Sachi is a perfectionist at whatever she commits herself to, be it clothing, hair or skin. The details are all there, the workmanship divine.

Jodie comes in four skin shades with softly detailed coordinating makeups, each one a work of art.

But that’s not all! For a limited time and in celebration of the 4th of July Sachi has put out two dollarbies! One stars and stripes bikini and of course she couldn’t do that without putting out a Union Jack! But only for a limited time then the price goes back to normal. So run over now and get those while you can. While you’re there pick up the demos for Jodie and check out for yourself the hand drawn goodness that is Adam and Eve.

Jodie $1200L
Each skin pack comes with manicure and pedicure, beauty mark or no beauty mark, carpet or no carpet.
Worn: Skin tone 2, Berry, Natural Pink, Embers




No comments: