Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Up until today I had one pair of leather pants that I loved and would often live in. But today is my lucky day. Sachi Vixen of Adam n Eve dropped a pair of her new black leather pants on me and omg let me just say DAYUM these are fine!

There’s just something about slipping into a pair of finely crafted black leather pants that makes me wanna go to a pool hall, pick up a cue stick, bend over a table and see just how many male avatars hit gutter balls looking at my ass.

If you’re looking for that reaction, these are definitely the pants to slip into. As always Sachi strives for perfection in that hard working over active imagination of hers and she didn’t let us down this time.

The seams are perfect, the shading and highlighting so realistic, less shiny but more like a nice well worn leather your butt has grown attached to over many moons (pun intended) of wearing.

I love them. They’re just perfect. I hate to keep saying that about Sachi’s things but I swear that girl leaves me with nothing to complain about.

The pants come in six colors, blue, black, white, pink, silver and aubergine. Aubergine? Ok Sachi that’s fine… this time. ;)


Cost is $150L per pair and the brat pack will only set you back $600L.

I expect I’ll be seeing a bunch of you girls at the pool hall now, sigh.

You can find Adam n Eve at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Genesis/53/157/27

Shirt: LBD

Hair: Jolie Femme

Skin: MMS

No comments: