Friday, March 21, 2008

Reasonable Desires- Desiring Women



I love Austie Pegler and Martini Joliat of Reasonable Desires. Every time they drop something on me, I get a smile on my face. I know that whatever it is, I’m going to love it. It’s either going to provide me with a giggle, a belly roll or I’m just simply going to be in awe of their craftsmanship.

About two weeks ago Austie dropped another “care” package on me. Bless her heart. She had no idea how busy I was at the time, or how stressed. She just giggled and said “don’t worry about blogging this just have fun!” And that’s exactly what I did-have fun!

Well how can I resist blogging her items? I can’t! It’s just not possible. Those two KEEL me!

This time around they sent me some of their latest costumes which included Lovely Legal, Not So Snow White, Sailor Sweetie, Little Red Riding Hood and Violet Burlesque.

Come on, with those titles how can you NOT want to jump right in, tear off your clothes and try them on?? Once again I was not disappointed with the quality or quantity that was in each item. I swear all you have to do is supply hair and shoes and you’re set to go. Look at the photos, that’s all I added to each of them and I was ready for my next costume party, Halloween event or a little personal favorite role playing. :)

Ahem, anyway, I don’t have to tell you how I feel about Reasonable Desires, you can read it from previous posts. I love them! They have the cutest, most imaginative, detailed and highly comprehensive costumes on the grid. These outfits are no different. Great work, good details, fine texturing and just plain old fun times. So get thee over to Reasonable Desires and if you run into Austie or Martini, tell them I’m off to grandmas’ house and I don’t know when I’ll be back.

Not So Snow White: $225L
Little Red Riding Hood $199L
Violet Burlesque: $225
Sailor Sweetie: $150L
Lovely Legal: $150

You can find Reasonable Desires at : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Reasonable%20Desires/132/204/27

No comments: