Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Skin in Town




Guess what?? There is a new skin in town! That’s right, making her debut this week is Damiani’s latest skin Isabelle by the creative force of Pompeja Rossini and KaoZ Koba.

I am such a skin whore.

Damiani’s latest stunning creation comes with twelve different make up styles and is just scrumptious. I love the makeup! This time around they added much more depth to the eyes, something I adore about Damiani’s skin and added the choice of carpet or no carpet. The variety of lip colors vary to match the eye colors and are truly magnificent with quite the stylish flair.

The body is subtle and the definitions are exceptional including the stomach, legs, inside of the elbows, hands, back and feet. It’s clear they put a lot of work into this new skin and Isabelle shows it. The seams are done so well you really have to know where to look to find them. These guys really know how to work a texture.

If I had to find a flaw and it’s REALLY hard to do, the eyebrows could be a bit heavier and the nipples with more color and definition. As luck would have it, I contacted Pompeja and asked her on her next skin line to make the eyebrows bigger. And guess what?? She’s doing it right now! I probably shouldn’t be letting the cat out of the bag yet but yes, she’s already working on her next skin line! No release date yet, but when I know, you'll know! With the results of Isabelle being so yummy I am understandably excited and anxious for the next set of skins! And yes, I will say it again.

I am such a skin whore.

The team of Rossini and Koba are quickly becoming known for their brilliant skin work in SL. They just keep impressing me with their hard work, diligence and artistic ability. Isabelle skin is sure to be one you’ll want, even if your buldging inventory does cry a little every time you shop. ;) (said the skin whore who just topped over 45K)




Isabelle individual skins are $1500L, $7500L for a six pack and $15,000L for the entire enchilada 12 pack.

You can find Damiani at: Plush Micron (194, 101, 24)

No comments: